Sunday, March 16, 2008

Batman Lives! Then takes a nap.....




So, with all that has been going on with Caroline, I have been ignoring the most hysterical member of our family. Although he totally knows how much of my (and our) time has been taken by Caroline, he still finds the time to make me smile. He decided he wanted a Batman movie yesterday, which is odd because I was under the impression he had no idea who Batman was. So, after a morning of good behavior (definitions of "good" behavior can vary greatly..) we went to the store for our Batman Movie. He has watched it over and over again ever since. I am not a big fan, with the fighting, etc, but they must have "updated" the versions since words like "shut up" have been added. I am sure that "shut up" was not a part of the original Batman movies. I just wonder how long "Batman" will last, as "The Incredibles" lasted about 12 days.......but at least we get our monies worth....he watches each movie thousands of times!!
Off to Sea World to see Shamu this week and relax at the Westin La Cantera...or so we think.....

1 comment:

dc604 said...

You must try to find the book, "My Father's Dinosaur" and read it to him. He may be a bit young for it, but there may be a movie. This little boy tricks all the animals to save the dragon, but he doesn't hurt them - he is clever! teehee