Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mommy, I hafta wash my hands

John, not being a big fan of hand washing.....I knew something was up this morning while getting everything ready for school, I hear him in his bathroom, running the sink water. I walked in and said "what are you doing?" to which he replies "Mommy, I hafta wash my hands betause I touch the grown up medicine". I was concerned at this point....what had he gotten into? I asked him to show me the "grown up medicine", in a half panic tone. He walked me into our bedroom and pointed to something on my nightstand....it was a black jelly bean that Chase had given him yesterday. He didn't like it and put it on the nightstand vs. in the trash!
I figure 2 good things came out of this:
1. I know he doesn't like black Jelly beans
2. He knows what grown up medicine is and I better make sure it is all high up and locked.

No comments: